I love to teach, coach, and get people excited about the game. If you want to keep improving, keep golf on your mind! Try and devote time everyday to read about the game, watch it on TV, or keep a club in your hand. See you next season!
Justin Rountree – Teaching Professional
- 26 years of playing experience and studying teaching books, articles, and videos.
- Low Score 57(-13) Course Record Whittle Springs Knox, TN (SEPT 2016)
- 3 other rounds in the 50’s (57 Knoxville Golf Club,58,58)
- Tennessee Junior Player of the Year 1995
- Austin Peay State University Golf Team (1996-2000)
- 11 Hole in ones
- 15 years of teaching experience (2003-current)
- PGA LEVEL 1 (Low Medalist PAT Qualifier)
I have studied under 5 PGA Professionals
- BRAD REDDING-GOLF DIGEST TOP 100/Master PGA Pro
- ERIC REBMANN– 1988 MASTERS/David Leadbetter
- WALT CHAPMAN—Competed in PGA/SENIOR PGA MAJORS
- DANIEL WALKER – Taught 5 PGA TOUR WINNERS
- DENNIS CLARK—MASTER PGA PRO
The keys to shooting better scores are keeping the ball in play, chipping and putting. There are certain fundamentals in your technique (ex. THE GRIP) that are like foundations to a house. When your foundation is solid, it’s easier to improve. With solid fundamentals, I believe the swing and your approach becomes more of an art. No one has the same swing. And I am there to guide you along.
Before we start, we will identify your goals and strengths/weaknesses in your game. During the lesson, we can determine the root of your problems and develop a plan to attack. Finally, with the help of video, training aids, and drills and maybe some trial and error we will try and find what works best for you.
Contact info – (CELL) 865.250.8245 or BIRDIETIME2424@GMAIL.COM
Single $60/45min-Hour Couples $75/HOUR Total Game Management $240 (Series of 5 lessons)
TIPS and VIDEOS
Better distance control putting: IMG_2736m