Got questions about your golf game? Are you a beginner who wants to learn the basics to get started? Or do you have “Disaster Shot” that ruins your scores? If so you can contact me below and we can find a program that suits your needs!
Justin Rountree – Teaching Professional
- 26 years of playing experience and studying teaching books, articles, and videos.
- Low Score 57(-13) Course Record Whittle Springs Knox, TN (SEPT 2016)
- 3 other rounds in the 50’s (57 Knoxville Golf Club,58,58)
- Tennessee Junior Player of the Year 1995
- Austin Peay State University Golf Team (1996-2000)
- 14 Hole in ones
- 16 years of teaching experience (2003-current)
- PGA LEVEL 2 (Low Medalist PAT Qualifier)
The keys to shooting better scores are keeping the ball in play, eliminating your “Disaster Shots” and short game. There are certain fundamentals in your technique (ex. THE GRIP) that are like foundations to a house. When your foundation is solid, it’s easier to improve. With solid fundamentals, I believe the swing and your approach becomes more of an art. No one has the same swing. And I am there to guide you along.
Before we start, we will identify your goals and strengths/weaknesses in your game. During the lesson, we can determine the root of your problems and develop a plan to attack. Finally, with the help of video, training aids, and drills and maybe some trial and error we will try and find what works best for you.
Contact info – (CELL) 865.250.8245 or email@example.com
Single $60/45min-Hour Couples $75/HOUR Total Game Management $240 (Series of 5 lessons)
TIPS and VIDEOS
How to control distance in putting: IMG_2736m
IMG_5307 (Curing a Slice working on Swing path with training aids)